Here’s a simple vegan pizza recipe that will melt even the biggest cheese lovers.
This recipe is simple and easy to make. =)
If you try this recipe, let us know what you think! Rate this recipe, comment below, and take a picture on instagram and tag #voiceforthespeechless.Print
Rolled out Dough (Can get in your bakery section of the grocery store. It’s usually in the fridge section)
1 tub of Vegan Parmesan (Follow Your Heart Brand, usually next to the tofu at the grocery store)
1 Slice of Vegan Pepper Jack Cheese (Follow Your Heart Brand)
1/8 cup Red Peppers
1/8 cup Green Peppers
8 oz Bella Mushrooms
1/8 cup White Onion
1/8 cup All purpose flour
- Lightly sprinkle flour on a non-stick circle baking sheet.
- Spread Dough out. Fold edges and form crust. Must press and form crust down.
- Add Parmesan Cheese (WHOLE Container)
- Add slices toppings (peppers, mushrooms and onions)
- Add pepper jack slices to the top for some extra flavor
- Bake at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: Vegan Pizza, Vegan Dinner Idea
Others You May Like: