- 1/2 cup flour (Can use gluten-free flour, I used whole-wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 head cauliflower , cut into florets
- 3/4 cup vegan buffalo sauce, separated (I used Moore’s Buffalo Sauce because it contains no butter)
For The Tacos
- 8 taco-sized flour tortillas (Can use gluten-free tortillas, I used flour tortillas)
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 avocado pitted and diced
- vegan ranch to taste (I used the brand, JUST Ranch)
- green onion diced (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, water, garlic powder, and salt. Whisk until smooth and well combined. Dip the cauliflower pieces in the batter, making sure each piece is well coated, and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, turning the pieces over halfway through the baking time.
- While cauliflower is cooking, add buffalo sauce to a bowl. When the cauliflower is done, transfer the pieces to the bowl with the sauce and toss well.
- Place the coated cauliflower back on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, or until crispy. Let cool slightly. Serve the cauliflower with dipping sauce.
- To assemble tacos, load each tortilla with romaine, avocado and cauliflower. Drizzle with 1/2 TBS of ranch and 1 TBS of buffalo sauce. Top with green onions.
- Category: lunch
Keywords: gluten-free option